Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poems~Random

Hair so red
Eyes so blue
he is a victim of love
just like you
he is gentle and sweet
and oh so kind,
this man is amazing
I wish he was mine

The light is fading
All hope is lost
Failure is near
It's going to happen
No matter what I do,
I can't stay a float
Oh where or where is a boat
Not even a life vest is in sight
There is no way to win this fight

Eyes filled with lead
Mind full of dread
The darkness cloaks
As my body evokes
How easy it is to say goodnight
Good bye my dear it will be alright

Fighting to stay awake
I say goodnight to you
Alas I know
Lonely and Dead I am

Light and airy
It makes no noise
Silence is bliss
Just one more kiss
Breathing in slowly
My pulse quickens
Waiting for it to come
My soul has risen

You look at me with eyes so blue,
My biggest fear is to disappoint you
such high expectations
I know I will fail
I'm sorry my dear
If you could only look in the mirror
You would see how hard it is to be me like me
A chameleon without a clue
I am so sorry to disappoint you

A warm soft touch
A passionate kiss
This is too much
It feels like bliss
My hopes start to rise
As you look in my eyes
I know that look
Confusion and despair
I have been there
Again I need to remind myself of that word
Friends, its so simple and sweet
Why can't he sweep my off my feet,
It is not a fairy tale, or some romance book,
It is my life, the life of a friend
Always alone, till the very end

Emptiness is so great
There is nothing better then losing weight
I am in control
for once in my life
I don't know if I can do it,
But damn I will try
I won't quit without a fight,
I would rather die

No comments: