Monday, December 29, 2008

Always Learn From Your Mistakes

So Saturday night I get off work at 2:00AM, but I am wide awake so I like text 10 people to see who else is awake. Well the one person who responds is this guy I am really really attracted to. He was at a party and wanted to hang out with me but had no clue where he was. I got directions and went over there, it was a sweet a$$ house in a local suburb. There were 4 dudes there, including the one I had the hots for.
I brought 2 of them home, and then the one I had the hots for started flirting with me. He has a girlfriend somewhat, so I was trying to hold back, yet I really wanted to fool around with him. I remembered that there were 2 mini shot bottles in my car, so I chugged those to get rid of the voice telling me to just drop him off at home.
I ended up going inside with him; usually two other people live with him, but they were both out of town (just my luck). He offered me more liquor, and then we smoked together. I usually don't smoke, and when I do my judgement fails. This time it failed big, we were both crunk, and I kept telling him nothing more then a certain point, but things got way out of hand.
It was one of the most amazing experience of my life, so hot and passionate. Yet at the same time, I feel horrible. I don't do stuff like that with guys, not unless it's a serious relationship. I have a no sex rule and I totally broke it, so now I feel horrible. Yet the night was so amazing that I can't say I regret it. I am just so confused. Anyways now there are a couple of really great guys that I have gone out with, and I feel like if I were to start a relationship with one of them, I would be ashamed to tell them about that one night stand thing. I just don't know... I am in a really really bum mood right now.

No comments: