Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Bucket List

I just found this cleaning my room today. I wrote it a little over a month ago, but am finally publishing it now. I am sure over the next few years of my life I will add items to it, but this is it for right now. My bucket list, everything I want to do, see and achieve by the time I die. Also for the last 3 weeks I have been working on a "The Perfect Man" list, right now I am on version 4.0, that I will publish in the next week or so. 

 

The Bucket List

 

  1. Watch Alaina grow up and turn into a responsible respectful adult
    • Teach her respect
    • Let her make her own mistakes, as long as she learns from them
    • Communicate with her
    • Instill values in her like honesty, respect, individualism, kindness and love
    • Be her parent not her friend
  2.  Visit Hawaii, New York, Europe and Australia
  3.  Create and build a successful business from the ground up (Hot N’ Cold)
  4. Marry the perfect man (I have only met one so far in my life)
  5. Write a memoir, even if it is a short one
  6. Go skydiving and/or bungee jumping
  7. Make a positive influence on at least one person for every year I have lived (I am 21 now, so 21 people)
  8. Create a loving, giving, generous family (Ideally 3+ kids)
  9. Find something that I believe in with a strong passion
  10. Take time to paint, take pictures and take in everything that life and the earth has to offer
  11. Find a course or charity and commit at least 150 hours to it
  12. Meet a minimum of three “celebrities” during my life span
  13. Make it to the top of Maslow’s pyramid of needs
  14. Save someone’s life
  15. Have a near death experience
  16. Ride on a motorcycle and a crotch rocket
  17. Go scuba diving

No comments: